1 Mar 2014

Miura Bull cosplay weekend

A corpmate pointed out something funny in the bio of the infamous human smartbomb Santo Trafficante.







It wasn't until further inspection that I noticed Santo had completely remodelled his toon.




Contrary to what it says in Santo's bio I will say that I didn't contact him to be cosplayed. Perhaps I am the guinea pig in this marketing venture? Got to say though, this is impressive and raised quite a chuckle so well played on that front. I like it very much, the Santo toon looks like he is from a superhero comic where an evil darker twin character is introduced into the story.


MB.


1 comment:

  1. I ran into Santo and made a passing comment about his new photo.
    I think Santo flipped me off!
    I think he got you on this one mate.

    ReplyDelete